[pcductape] Mad.exe update

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:26:54 EST

Hi all
   As I look through pages from my google search I see a reference to Kodak
software. I know that Kodak software is installed on this computer. Could I get
someone that is using Kodak camera and software to do a search on their
computer to see if this file ( mad.exe ) turns up on your machine?

             just a little more info from Google search about this file;
       If move you mouse over the file called "Mad" you will find a company
name and their webpage is <A
                                    More info;
     Hopefully this page can be some kind of resource to all the confused
people who wonder what Motive Chorus Daemon is. The consensus is that it seems
be some kind of semi-benign spyware/technical support component that is added
to commercial software. I seem to have gotten from my digital camera