[pcductape] Re: Lost Money

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 04:24:22 -0600

HI Pam,

You are the 2nd person I've heard that found money.    Another
lady found $55.11;   not much but heck it was hers.   In her
case, her husband had been transferred and she forgot her
little personal account.   :-)

I'm thinking about those husbands who sock money away and
never told the wife and then passed on.   If I were a widower
I would take the time to search every state in the name of my
dead husband.