[pcductape] Re: Lost Money

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:49:59 -0600

Great site, Carl.  I didn't find any money for me but I did find 34.20 for
my brother, Don.

  Hi Pam,

  Thanks for the neat tricks to use with Opera.   Btw, have you searched the
net for lost money.

  See if you have missing money.   Go to

   ...click...."Owners...click....."Find Property"...click...
  Choose the state...click "GO".   Then, click on the state website link...
  Click in "Search on line for your property"