[pcductape] Re: Logitech Mouse

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:40:03 -0500

Hi Scott,

 No, I didn't use any tweak software, as far as I know. I've just been
reinstalling some stuff like my printer, scanner, digital camera, etc.,
since reformatting the hard drive. When I got to the mouse, that's when I
had the problem. ~ Why would windows block tabs? How come it didn't block
them before, when I had Windows ME with the Windows XP upgrade? Now I just
have Windows XP.

Lisa