[pcductape] Re: Laptop problem fixed

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 07:43:05 +0200

I use a program called FreshDownload. It is free [after free registration]
and upgrades are free too [so far]. You do have to go through a couple of
pages where they want you to sign up for semi-spam, I just clicked through
without buying into any of that and then you get to the download page. They
have a couple other free products as well but I don't use them.

www.freshdevices.com

TTFN - Vic

  _____