[pcductape] Re: Laptop problem fixed

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:48:54 +0200

Hi Matt,

Don't you believe it...as far as I know, Getright *does* contain those
"sneaky snoop programmes", but, after you actually register the program, it
is supposed to disable the snoopware. Notwithstanding, I used it a lot
previously and it certainly did work well. Another excellent download
manager is FlashGet, which IMHO is just great. However, it also contained
spyware, which was also deactivated upon registering the program.

Long time no hear from you, hope you're keeping well!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~