[pcductape] Re: Laptop problem fixed

  • From: Bob Vandersteen <bvan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:16:11 -0700

At 05:10 AM 6/3/03 -0400, BREZZ132@xxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 6/3/03 3:31:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<What is the name of that program that saves partial downloads>>

"GetRight" I went to Google and did a search on download software and this GetRight site came up. It allows a "free trail" which I used to download that 17MB file. It's fairly cheap so I intend to buy the program after I read the "user info" file that came with it. One thing I liked about it - - - was that it claims not to have those 'sneaky" snoop programs built-in, that some other download programs have.

LeechGet is a freeware download manager that does everything...