[pcductape] Re: Kerio Firewall

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:46:19 -0900

Not a bother
perhaps it was you isp??

                       " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska

Carl wrote:

Hi Scott,

It's fixed. I did nothing. For two days none of my browsers on my home unit would open my email account at https://gmail.google.com/ and at work I could get in ok. I have Kerio Firewall on both units, so I figure it must be Kerio blocking me. However this morning all 3 browser will open me email account at https://gmail.google.com/.

Sorry to have bother everyone.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx> To: "Carl" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 8:10 PM Subject: [pcductape] Re: Kerio Firewall

Hi Carl,

C> I have Kerio Fire Wall v 4.1.2 installed on my office computer which is
C> using Windows 2000 and the same firewall is installed on my home computer
C> which is running Windows xp home SP2. The Windows 2000 unit will access
C> my email account at https://gmail.google.com/ and I can read my mail. But
C> I cannot access my gmail account at home using Windows xp home SP2. The
C> Windows xp firewall is turned off.

What happens when you try?

Do other HTTPS sites work ok?

Does it work when you turn the firewall off?  If not, then it's
probably not a firewall problem.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.