[pcductape] Re: Kerio

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:16:00 -0800

I heard on the news today that inspite of all that fuss Bush still came out the
winner.
Them guys are sure sore losers. All that cost them guys a lot in tax money.
President Bush won..end of story! Time to move on and win the War. That is the
only thing we should be thinking about..together as a team..no party
stuff..just Americans trying to stay alive.
It's suppose to be us against them..not against one another.
Crazy world..but if you think these are hard times..wait till Hilary starts to
run amuck...