[pcductape] Re: I-worm/BugBear

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:46:44 -0500

Hi Carl,
Try this one and see if it will help.

http://www.trendmicro.com/download/tsc.asp

Also, AntiVir is another free AV program and proves to be much more
effective than AVG.
www.free-av.com/

I couldn't find reference to the dll file you mentioned.  Did the AV fix
tell you it was infected?  Perhaps this other fix will overcome, and if not
have you tried going in to safe mode to delete it?  Probably be a wise thing
to know what it is for before deleting it and try to find a replacement for
it.  I checked my machine and I don't have that dll.

I'm out of town for the rest of the day.  Good luck.