[pcductape] Irfanview

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 03:13:45 -0600

Hi Bob,

I do not have the nerve to venture on the Net without a virus protection program; my hat's off to you. It's kinda like unsafe sex; if you don't use protection you are really taking a chance; unless, of course, you don't do sex! Or you restrict yourself to one partner, which is the best way.

I really didn't respond to talk about sex; I wanted to agree with you about the Irfanview photo program.
Irfan Skiljan of Bosnia is the arthur of the software; not many people have a widely used software named after themselves. Some features are photo view, photo editing (one can add remarks to a photo - I'm still trying to figure out how to do red arrows), photo reduction or enlargement, batch file names changes, batch size changes, print more than 1 photo per page, Slideshow, video, etc. I use it daily.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>