[pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open & spyware

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 11:11:39 -0600

MessageHi David,

Good point about spyware.    I will purchase the Ad-Aware for
my home and use it daily.  The office is  another problem.   I
now have 8 computers networked off my cable.   I have noticed
that I am getting hit with pop-up ads and probably spyware but
I do not get hit on the subs computers.   Is the router
protecting the other 7 units?