[pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open & spyware

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:04:55 -0500

Well this is a good education and what about the computers at work! :>)
I would have to research gator to find out what it is doing, I think it is
keeping tract of where you have been and sending that info back to them,
it
is then used to sell to others on how many are hitting their urls and
suggest what they can do to encourage more hits etc.
This stuff is like a backdoor Trojan that a hacker has put on your system
that sends them info they want from your computer.