  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:21:19 -0600

Ok.

  From: Emery, David
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 10:02 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  When you find your cd if you have enough room on your harddrive I would
recommend that you copy this folder to the drive and then you can point to this
folder when you need windows files. If you borrow an xp cd from someone you can
copy this folder from that and it will work with your yours, just make sure it
is the same version home or professional.