  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:17:43 -0600

Well ok.

  From: Emery, David
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 10:03 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  You cannot install windows 2000 over xp. XP is a newer version.
          From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Hi Trapper,

          No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message as
Internet
          Explorer.

          Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

          Carl
          ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?   Is
it "copy /?"
          ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

          pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field