  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:08:34 -0500

You should have had a restore point established when you installed SP1, you
could also check under add\remove programs. I just installed XP last night
as a dualboot with windows 2000. Our company at this point is staying with
2000 as it is stable but I am beta testing XP as I know we will be moving on
to it at some point.