  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:03:30 -0500

You cannot install windows 2000 over xp. XP is a newer version.

From: "Carl" < ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >

Hi Trapper,

No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message as Internet
Explorer.

Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

Carl
ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?   Is it "copy
/?"
? and the system will give me help.   :-)

pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field