  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:02:31 -0500

When you find your cd if you have enough room on your harddrive I would
recommend that you copy this folder to the drive and then you can point to
this folder when you need windows files. If you borrow an xp cd from someone
you can copy this folder from that and it will work with your yours, just
make sure it is the same version home or professional.