  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:10:10 -0600

Ok.
Thanks Bob.
It will be later.
I'll let you know my results.

  From: Bob Noble
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 12:27 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  Hi Carl,
  I did a search for i386 and found it in c:\windows\drivers
cache.
  It does have a drivers cab file in it, but the other cabs
are in windows,
  install folder.

  I  believe the latter versions of WinZip can unzip the cabs,
but if not, and you
  have msconfig on your system, run it and you will see an
expand button on the
  page when it opens.