  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:02:31 -0600

The icon is still there
but it will not open
nor explore.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pam
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:39 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  What about MyComputer on your desktop?

    No, not by "Open" nor by "Explore".    :-(

      Someone else probably already asked this, but can you
access MyComputer?  If so you can access files that way.

        Hey Bob, David, Trapper, Pam & all;

        I cannot look at my folders/files tree because Windows
Explorer  will not work but I discovered I can go to my
desktop and make a shortcut and surf/browse my folders via
that method and I discovered no i386 folder but I did find a
file called "ie6setup.exe" and I made a shortcut to it on my
desktop.     I'll report back if it worked.