  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:52:03 -0600

Hi Trapper,

The computers at the office are running Windows 2000 Prof.
Which brings up an interesting question.   I understand
Windows xp is newer than Windows 2000;   if I install Windows
2000 over my home xp will I still be able to use stuff
installed for Windows xp, like my Quicken program?

No, I can not look at any of my folders except when I create a
shortcut off the desktop.   I use Dirmagic to browse the
folders but that is from dos prompt.

      From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      Hi Trapper,

      No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error
message as Internet
      Explorer.

      Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

      Carl
      ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help
in dos?   Is it "copy /?"
      ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

      pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field