  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:21:18 -0600

Well, I suspect Cleanup 3.0, which is a free software that
deletes all temp files, all cookies and the Internet Explorer
cache and I betyou that's where I got hit.   I run AVG each
night and each morning I see a report that it identified 1
virus and cured 1 virus.   I never did look at the report to
see which one.   Now AVG will not run.    :-(
I used Cleanup 3.0 for about 2 weeks with no problems.