  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:33:19 -0600

Hi Trapper,
So you've never lost a cd.   :-)
I have hundreds and I throw them all in one big box in my
homeoffice.   I must admit I have some cd's in the wrong
jackets so I have one big job to check each one until I find
my.

Hey, look at the bright side.    If I had not had my problem
with IE6, Pam would not have offer Opera.    Thanks again Pam.

After I run the anti-virus programs on the websites, I will
see if Opera fixed IE6.   :-)

Hey, it aint a nightmare.   It's an adventure.   I'm
learning......... lots of stuff, like Opera has it's own built
in "refuse pop-up windows".   Isn't that great.