  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:27:06 -0800

Hi Carl,
I did a search for i386 and found it in c:\windows\drivers cache.
It does have a drivers cab file in it, but the other cabs are in windows,
install folder.

I  believe the latter versions of WinZip can unzip the cabs, but if not, and you
have msconfig on your system, run it and you will see an expand button on the
page when it opens.