  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:39:17 -0600

What about MyComputer on your desktop?

  No, not by "Open" nor by "Explore".    :-(

    Someone else probably already asked this, but can you access MyComputer?
If so you can access files that way.

      Hey Bob, David, Trapper, Pam & all;

      I cannot look at my folders/files tree because Windows Explorer  will
not work but I discovered I can go to my desktop and make a shortcut and
surf/browse my folders via that method and I discovered no i386 folder but I
did find a file called "ie6setup.exe" and I made a shortcut to it on my
desktop.     I'll report back if it worked.