  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:29:31 -0900

you have corrupted some of the files..they are corrupted or missing, so they
would have to be replaced or fixed..
removing the culprit wont help at this point..Course it will prevent further
troubles.
Can you get into the folder at all??
Is your computer networked to the office?
can you log on at work and copy to a cdrom? bring the cdrom home?

Remind me never to use cleanup..more like cleaned out...:-(

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

    From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Hi Trapper,

    No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message as
Internet
    Explorer.

    Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

    Carl
    ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?   Is it
"copy /?"
    ? and the system will give me help.   :-)