  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:13:28 -0600

Hey Bob, David, Trapper, Pam & all;

I cannot look at my folders/files tree because Windows
Explorer  will not work but I discovered I can go to my
desktop and make a shortcut and surf/browse my folders via
that method and I discovered no i386 folder but I did find a
file called "ie6setup.exe" and I made a shortcut to it on my
desktop.     I'll report back if it worked.