  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:07:25 -0600

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the encouraging words.
I will install Opera in the am.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pam
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:46 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  Installing the Opera browser is painless, and compatible.
Both can run on same machine and even at same time.
  Opera is also easy to uninstall, but then, why would you
want to?  I have 5 different browsers installed on my machine
with no trouble.  Granted most people don't need that many but
in my line of work I do.  The key is to install each into its
own folder.  Never hurts to have a 2nd (non MS) browser
installed and waiting in the wings for just such an occasion
as Carl is experiencing. =)

    be easier to find your cd than to install another browser.
    Check with Pam to see if this browser is compatible with
the ie6. Do you have to nuke it first before you can install
the ie6?? Can you have them both installed side by side..? Can
you nuke the other browser without a hitch? If you can't then
you might want to re-think this..!

    " + "