  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:03:47 -0600

Hi Bob,

Yeal you're right.  I should let well enough alone.   But hey,
I like change.   I like to try new things.   I like to meet
new people, try new foods, drive new cars, get new computers
and put new software on them.   :-)    I like to take
different vacations each year.   We go to Tyler, Texas some
200 miles away and I enjoy trying new routes.  If I get lost,
I just enjoy the scenery while I ride.    No, I do not ask
directions;   that would take all the fun out of the trip.
:-)