  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:56:59 -0600

Hi Bob,

Well I uninstalled both of these programs and then ran a
registry cleaner and rebooted and still IE 6 will not load.
:-(

    From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Hi Trapper,

    No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error
message as Internet
    Explorer.

    Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

    Carl
    ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in
dos?   Is it "copy /?"
    ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

    pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field