  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:46:27 -0600

Installing the Opera browser is painless, and compatible.  Both can run on
same machine and even at same time.
Opera is also easy to uninstall, but then, why would you want to?  I have 5
different browsers installed on my machine with no trouble.  Granted most
people don't need that many but in my line of work I do.  The key is to
install each into its own folder.  Never hurts to have a 2nd (non MS)
browser installed and waiting in the wings for just such an occasion as Carl
is experiencing. =)

Pam

  be easier to find your cd than to install another browser.
  Check with Pam to see if this browser is compatible with the ie6. Do you
have to nuke it first before you can install the ie6?? Can you have them
both installed side by side..? Can you nuke the other browser without a
hitch? If you can't then you might want to re-think this..!

  " + "
  trapper@xxxxxxx