  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:34:35 -0600

Hi Carl,
Did you get your problem fixed?  Did the Opera file make it to you ok?  I
couldn' t send it from the other place tonight like I wanted to, but I'll
sure be glad to try again right now if you still need it.  My connection
seems to have stablized now.

  With this email message, no.
  I see another one with an attachment.
  Cross your fingers.

    I sent it..... got down to the last few seconds of the send and my
server timed out for some reason.  They are having trouble this evening.
See if you got it and it was complete.  I suspect that you didn't get it.  I
have to leave right now.  I'll try again from the faster connection I'll
have access to after while.
    Aggravates me when that happens.

      Ok to disconnecting from the Network and I will but after Pam sends
Opera 6 so I can send it on upstairs.   I have to use email to transfer
files back and for;   the 2 computers will not see each other's folders nor
printers.    :-(   Am I dumb or what!

      I came home early to work on the issue.
      I have a very large box full of cd's and I intend to find my Windows
XP cd.

      I don't think my problem is a virus.   I ran AVG again and identified
the infected file and removed it.   Afterwards I  used F-Prot ,dos, (the
most current edition)  and it did not identify any virus.    Although I will
go online and use the other 3 sites to check the unit for bugs.   Yes Pam,
please send Opera 6 to ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Thanks.