  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:33:47 -0600

I don't know.  Good questions.

  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 5:45 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  be easier to find your cd than to install another browser.
  Check with Pam to see if this browser is compatible with the
ie6. Do you have to nuke it first before you can install the
ie6?? Can you have them both installed side by side..? Can you
nuke the other browser without a hitch? If you can't then you
might want to re-think this..!

  " + "
  trapper@xxxxxxx

  Arts of Alaska