  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:05:22 -0600

With this email message, no.
I see another one with an attachment.
Cross your fingers.

  From: Pam
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 6:27 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  Carl,
  I sent it..... got down to the last few seconds of the send
and my server timed out for some reason.  They are having
trouble this evening.  See if you got it and it was complete.
I suspect that you didn't get it.  I have to leave right now.
I'll try again from the faster connection I'll have access to
after while.
  Aggravates me when that happens.