  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:35:06 -0900

I am trying to figure that one out too...I am thinking when he ran that
program it nuked more than one folder and inf. from his computer..
Not being there it is hard to figure out what it is ...If he had his Cd he
could end the nightmare and just re-install...No offense to anyone but I am
amazed that folks loose there cd's. I can understand a cd from aunt Suzy
with kids games or something..but the major cd carrying the computers
guts...???? I hope people after this will catalog their files and folders a
bit closer and keep a tighter watch on things...Them things aren't cheap
either...

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska