  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:07:26 -0500

There is a folder I386 on the XP cd and that is the file you need, it is
like what you know of as cabs for the older windows. I copy this to the
partition I install the OS to so it is available.
What is wierd is that Carl indicated he is having problems with both
explore.exe (windows explorer) and iexplorer.exe (internet).