  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:27:34 -0600

I sent it..... got down to the last few seconds of the send and my server
timed out for some reason.  They are having trouble this evening.  See if
you got it and it was complete.  I suspect that you didn't get it.  I have
to leave right now.  I'll try again from the faster connection I'll have
access to after while.
Aggravates me when that happens.