  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:45:58 -0900

be easier to find your cd than to install another browser.
Check with Pam to see if this browser is compatible with the ie6. Do you
have to nuke it first before you can install the ie6?? Can you have them
both installed side by side..? Can you nuke the other browser without a
hitch? If you can't then you might want to re-think this..!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by