  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:45:58 -0900

you have the explore which opens up a directory of your folders and files..
then you have the explorer that is your browser ie6.
 I use to use the f-prot a long time back...

without your winXP cd it is next to impossible to fix anything..
you could try to install it and have it go into the c:\windows\system32
folder to look for files and folders instead of the cd...
when you click on the repair have it look there..Don't know if it will help
or not..
By all means find your xp cd...

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx