  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:18:00 -0600

Ok to disconnecting from the Network and I will but after Pam sends Opera 6 so
I can send it on upstairs.   I have to use email to transfer files back and
for;   the 2 computers will not see each other's folders nor printers.    :-(
Am I dumb or what!

I came home early to work on the issue.
I have a very large box full of cd's and I intend to find my Windows XP cd.

I don't think my problem is a virus.   I ran AVG again and identified the
infected file and removed it.   Afterwards I  used F-Prot ,dos, (the most
current edition)  and it did not identify any virus.    Although I will go
online and use the other 3 sites to check the unit for bugs.   Yes Pam, please
send Opera 6 to ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Thanks.