  • From: nick bates <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:32:36 -0500

Carl
If I had to narrow it down to two they would be Ad-Aware & Pest patrol. I don't think any one can do all.
Why not run all three? Do two at a minium for your computer's safety. I've lost to much stuff in last couple years not to do all I can.
I got some real horror stories involving trojans and spyware. Why these guys don't write programs and make money instead of doing harm I can't figure out.
Nick