  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:13:34 -0600

MessageThanks! I will check it out.  But not tonight.  Just got home, am
bushed.  Headed for bed now.
G'nite all.

Pam

  Oooops seems I forgot to add the URL there - okay here it is

  http://www.masternewmedia.com/issue8/browsercompatest.htm

  Pam,

  ASFAIK there are no browsers that can emulate WebTV or AOL browsers, but
read the following interesting stuff - especially "browserola".

  TTFN – Vic

  Yep, I resemble all those remarks.  Sometimes a page or design looks
PERFECT in IE and a complete mess in another browser.  I program to look
right in as many of them as possible.
  I wish I could find something that would simulate AOL and WebTV browsers.