  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:17:24 -0600

MessageHi David,

It's a new experience about spyware.   I had read many reports
during the past year and never thought I would be affected.
Man, was I wrong.   It's kinda like our situation in the USA
with terriorsts;   if one thinks they are safe, then 9/11
happens.

I read the instructions with Ad-Aware.   I have the free
version which will id and kill spyware but will not prevent
it.    Guess what, the prof version which cost money will
prevent spyware.    I paid good money for my hardware and for
my software so I guess I will pay good money to get the better
Ad-Aware.   I just wonder if it is the best anti-spyware
software available?