  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:58:59 -0600

MessageHi David,

Last night I fixed the problem.
This morning I read email and went online with IE6 to check my
bank accounts and to check local weather and to check cnn.com
and foxnews.com and quit and then reran Ad-Aware.   I caught 2
new registry keys and 1 file that were spyware.   I delete all
three.   The file was "newDotNet".    My question is will the
paid version of Ad-Aware allow me to always prevent newdotnet
from slipping in.