  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:51:57 -0600

MessageHi Martha,
Thanks for the tip.
I will check out http://snurl.com/kr7
and I will check with http://www.spychecker.com/
before I install any more new programs.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martha Bagwell
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 6:59 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  Carl, you may want to check out SpyBot as well, it sometimes finds thing that
Ad-Aware doesn't.
  To check to see if a program is Spyware before you d/l & install, look here:

  They may not have it in their database & it could be spyware, but if it is in
the database could save you some grief later.

  Martha's Web