  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 06:59:37 -0600

MessageCarl, you may want to check out SpyBot as well, it sometimes finds thing
that Ad-Aware doesn't.
http://snurl.com/kr7
To check to see if a program is Spyware before you d/l & install, look here:
http://www.spychecker.com/

They may not have it in their database & it could be spyware, but if it is in
the database could save you some grief later.

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com