  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:43:17 +0200

I always have believed that age is a mindset thingy - and therefore even
if I am older than what I once was :), I am still young at heart. I know
youngsters here where I live do listen to me when we get to talking,
though they don't always agree - which is fine - and if afterwards they
find out I was right they do come up and tell me so.
The brain is the most powerful muscle in the body !!!!! It can even bend
time it seems.
Trapper - don't go eat worms - better eat some of that raisin sauce
!!!!!  Hahahaha

TTFN – Vic