  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:57:27 -0900

Messageno space needed :-)

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Firestone
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 9:13 AM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

Carl

Copy [space] /?  is the command your looking for.

BTW, just so you know - you can still hit the internet via telnet or
hyper-terminal and/or use a FTP program to download stuff if you know more
or less where to look.

You can download Opera from it's ftp sites as well as a new version of IE or
anything else you need.

TTFN - Vic

----