  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:33:59 -0900

If this be so then just shut everything off..reboot and one by one go thru
the list..!
Add them back on one at a time..Just add back the ones you need as you need
them..You will probably find you didn't need 1/2 of what you thought..the
other 1/2 you probably forgot about them anyhow.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by