  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:07:05 -0900

MessageI sympathize with your plight there Vic...I to have mentioned these
programs as well as fix's for the problems..but who listens...
it is our destiny in life I guess!. So misunderstood and ignored..:-(
I guess no one listens to us old guys anymore...Well your not old..your
still a youngster..so I reckon I only speak for myself..
They say if your older than 35 these days your older than dirt and can't be
trusted..Computers are a young man's game and these youngster just won't
I guess  "I will just go out in the garden and eat worms..."

" + "

Arts of Alaska